Hello! As you may or may not have noticed. "Winter is coming.." But seriously, we here thought it would be proper to extend a few tips and tricks out to you for getting through the cheery holiday seasons.
1. Did you know that you can actually run your ceiling fan on low in a clockwise direction during winter to make your room a little bit more comfortable. This is done by pushing air upwards and outward causing warm air to circulate back down in the room.
2. An attic fan should operate in winter as well as summer. Proper attic ventilation is still important.
3. 157 and 154 Broan ceiling heaters are cheap and work wonders for instant heat in those chilly tile bottom floor bathroom or showers.
4. Medicine cabinets make great gifts for your bathroom. Just sayin'.
5. Now is the time to practice winter home safety. Do a deep cleaning of your range hood, clean the filter, buy a new one, clean the knobs and the drip pan. A clogged filter can easily catch fire and spread toxins in the filter. There are numerous videos on YouTube to help you accomplish this.
That should do it for now. Don't forget to keep checking our blogs and twitter (link below) and like us on Facebook!