"NuTone Ironing Centers answer consumer demands for more efficient ironing storage solutions as well as provide increased storage, custom design options and installation flexibility," according to Karen Formico, marketing manager, specialty products, Broan-NuTone.
According to a recent survey conducted by Better Homes & Gardens, more than 700 new home buyers across the country listed having ample storage space as one of the six factors considered before purchasing a home. NuTone Ironing Centers can be a simple, cost-effective solution to update the home before putting it on the market.
NuTone Ironing Centers are available in two models – Basic and Deluxe – and offer a variety of innovative features to ease ironing set-up and increase storage space. Homeowners can select a NuTone custom door or create a door to match their home’s décor.
Unique features of the NuTone Ironing Centers include:
- Timers – to ensure power to the iron is cut off when not needed (available in Deluxe model only)
- 180 degree swivel board capabilities to accommodate small spaces and can be adjusted to different heights to provide maximum comfort for each user (available in Deluxe model only)
- Recessed or surface mount
- Storage and shelf space for hot irons, spray bottles and other accessories
- Ventilated board designed to be resistant to moisture and cool quickly