"The Broan Elite 64000 and 60000 Range Hoods are two of the quietest range hoods in the industry, operating at two Sones or less at normal speed and have a unique combination of features that are more attractive than many of its competitors," according to Brian Wellnitz, marketing manager, kitchen ventilation, Broan-NuTone. "Setting Broan apart from the competition is the Heat Sentry® feature, which monitors for excessive heat and automatically turns the unit on high when needed. This feature is offered on both models and ensures proper household ventilation and years of trouble free operation."
Both models offer additional ventilation choices with several external blower options ranging from 280 to 1,500 CFM in all widths. In those cases, when proper ventilation to the outdoors is not possible, a recirculation kit is available. Each range hood also features bright halogen lighting; pro-style, dishwasher-safe baffle filters with a removable grease drip rail; and variable speed controls.
|Broan Elite E60000 Range Hood|
Unique features of the Broan Elite E60000 Range Hood include:
- 18" wall mount design which takes professional style desires to grand heights
- 30- and 36-inch widths and a 24-inch depth and comes standard with a 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) internal blower
- 42- and 48-inch widths and 24-inch depth models which come with a 1,200 CFM internal blower
Unique features of the Broan Elite E64000 Range Hood include:
|Broan Elite E64000 Range Hood|
- 10" under-cabinet design that blends into any kitchen
- 30-,36- and 42-inch widths and a 22-inch depth and comes standard with a 600 cubic feet per minute (CFM) internal blower
- 48-inch width and 22-inch depth model which comes with a 1,200 CFM internal blower